Spring is right around the corner, here is a awesome checklist to help you out with some of that spring cleaning!!
Get 10% off any job starting today until July 31st. Hurry up and call us today to get your free estimate or click on the right side of the page where it says request estimate and mention online sale to recieve your discount!!!! Let us help you
Make sure you clean your gutters out this summer so you can avoid having any problems this winter!! 🙂
Awesome Pasta Salad
Ingredients Edit and Save
- 1 (16 ounce) package fusilli (spiral) pasta
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cubed
- 1/2 pound salami, cubed
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimentos, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- READY IN
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, cheese, salami, pepperoni, green pepper, olives, and pimentos. Pour in salad dressing, and toss to coat.
Did you know that we offer energy star certified windows, siding, and doors with full wood or composite frames. Start saving money today by upgrading your home with Energy Star@ certified products!
We are having a TAX RETURN sales event!!! Call us today to find out how much you save on your home improvement needs. 937-859-1600 ask for Trina or Bill